Middle College is a Sonora High School program in partnership with Columbia College, where students take high school and college courses.
This program is designed for students who wish to pursue a higher education while completing their high school graduation requirements. Juniors and seniors can be admitted into the program through an application process. They are required to take a minimum of 3-4 classes on the Sonora High School campus and then are free to take classes at Columbia College.
Students work very closely with a Columbia College counselor and their Sonora High counselor to make sure that they are taking classes applicable to high school graduation and their post high schools goals.
Once accepted into the Middle College program, the following must be completed.
- Apply to Columbia College via www.gocolumbia.edu
- Complete the following form:
- Attend the mandatory Student/Parent Information session
- You will be scheduled an appointment with your Sonora High School Counselor and Columbia College Counselor to make sure high school graduation requirements are being met and to choose college course based on post-secondary plans.
- Turn in all paperwork to the Sonora High Counseling Office.
- Register online at designated appointment time
Phone: 209-532-5511 ext. 5119
Phone: 209-532-5511 ext. 5124