This stream is not interactive and may be slightly delayed. See below for how to join the live session on ZOOM for real time streaming or to give public comment.
Regular Board Meeting – 05/10/2022 at 5:30 pm.
Click here for meeting agenda.
ATTEND MEETING REMOTELY VIA ZOOM:
Option 1: Zoom on Computer or Smartphone:
Option 2: Zoom by Phone:
(669) 900 9128 or (346) 248 7799 or (253) 215 8782 or (646) 558 8656 or (301) 715 8592
Webinar ID: 881 2042 7973
PUBLIC COMMENT OPTIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- During the public comment period you will have the option to “raise your hand” if you would like to comment on during the public comment portion of the meeting.
- Once you have clicked the “raise your hand” option, please wait until a staff unmutes your microphone.
- Once staff has unmuted you will have five minutes to speak.
- A staff member will verbally communicate to you and the Board when you have 30 seconds remaining and then when your time is up.
- Once your allotted time is up, a staff member will mute and “lower your hand”.
- If you are participating from your smartphone, you will also have a “raise their hand” feature.
- When you are unmuted a prompt will appear to confirm you would like to be unmuted.
- Once you are confirmed you will be able to provide public comment.
- If you are participating via telephone call, you will need to press *9 (star 9) to “raise their hand”, and when you are unmuted you will hear “you are unmuted” allowing you to provide public comment.
- Public comment can be made by emailing email@example.com before noon on the day of the meeting
- Maximum of 625 words per email
- Email shall include the agenda item that the comment pertains to