2021 Alternative Education Scholarships
Read through the list of scholarship descriptions and check the boxes of the ones which you meet the qualifications for. Please note that some have early deadlines. Some use special application forms.
Important: If letters of recommendation are required, contact teachers, pastors, etc., immediately in order to give them sufficient time to write the letter.
- Bring one completed standard application to the School Office to have your GPA verified. ** Have GPA verified BEFORE you make your copies!! **
- Scholarships with standard application forms are due in the Counseling Office no later than April 8th, 2022.
- Scholarships using standard applications, but requiring something additional will be turned in to the Counseling Office with the proper attachment and should be flagged (sticky notes work well) or otherwise identified so they are put in the appropriate scholarship folder.
- Scholarships with special applications need to be brought to the school office by or before the deadline so they can be mailed to the sponsoring organization by their deadline.
- Winners will be announced at Graduation at 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 8th, 2022.
**Please save the MS Word file to your computer prior to adding content.